BREAKING NEWS

Car Rental

Transfer

Restaurant Reservation

6 Ağustos 2014 Çarşamba

From the blue sea to feeling the blues

End of a summer holiday I was on my way to work this morning, Istanbul was a bit less crowded as it is still school holidays. So it is a bliss until mid September. I got on the ferry to Beşiktas and getting my tea, there is a woman behind me insisting on having a tea whilst I am still waiting to be served up my order. So back to the City and people can be a bit restless but I had my tea in a glass which is the traditional way of Turkish tea so I am very calm and happy.

Two ladies sat right across me and started talking. One of them was so unhappy because she just had 3 weeks of holidays in the South Turkey and then Nepal! but now she had to go back to work! She said she could resign today, moreover, her office had no windows or air-con. ...

I think to get rid of these kind of blues the best thing is to focus on the positive side of the work: You could most probably went on a long holiday because they let you, having holidays 3 weeks in a row is very unusual. Then you work and you got paid that is why you could probably were able to go on a holiday, and you have all this energy to plan your next vacation...

As this is my first day back at the office, I got rid all the negativeness around and already thinking about the very next chapter!


Yorum Gönder

 
Copyright © 2013 Istanbul Access Private Concierge Service
Powered byBlogger